American Buff

terri2098

Chirping
7 Years
Jun 27, 2015
I have 7-8 month old American Buff. Within the last week, he has developed this fold that is hanging down between his legs. Is it anything I should worry about? Note...i have said he but I don't know.

Last edited:
I have 7-8 month old American Buff. Within the last week, he has developed this fold that is hanging down between his legs. Is it anything I should worry about? Note...i have said he but I don't know.
Nothing to worry about it just means they are maturing.If you post pic of entire body we maybe able to help you with gender. @terri2098 Welcome to BYC.

Nothing to worry about it just means they are maturing.If you post pic of entire body we maybe able to help you with gender. @terri2098 Welcome to BYC.

Miss Lydia, what do you look for that gives you a hint about Gender and are those hints specific to American Buffs?

Miss Lydia, what do you look for that gives you a hint about Gender and are those hints specific to American Buffs?
Long thin neck is usually gander shorter thicker neck is female males walk with head in the air, stand that way to if someone comes around females pretty much walk and stand in normal posture, Gander have a high pitched voice females have low pitched. Ganders will always come between you and their lady. Not all of this is specific to just American Buffs but most of it is. Only thing I see different and maybe this is just my America Buff but she has a very high pitched voice and definitely a female. .My Toulouse female walks around with a low mumble

You might enjoy this

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom