American Dominique Roos

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by katie5668, Jul 26, 2014.

1. katie5668

katie5668 Chirping

Mar 29, 2014
    Pueblo, CO.
    I have 3 beautiful American Dominique roos that need a home NOW!! Too many boys for too few girls!!

They are about 17 to18 weeks old & ready to establish a flock of their own.

Each of them has shown to be good providers..calling the hens when treats are found..watching over the hens as they eat. No aggression at all thus far, but with so many

in a small area it is bound to develop ..so I want them GONE!!

I truly do not wanna process them..if someone else does ..thas up to them..

These boys are south of Pueblo, CO. I can catch & meet you if needed.,but would advise coming & choosing your favorite .

PM me if interested...they need to go this weekend if possible![​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  2. katie5668

katie5668 Chirping

Mar 29, 2014
    Pueblo, CO.
    still trying to find a home for a couple of my boys ...I just don't have the heart to process them. In the day when I was feeding a family it was different..but now..these ole bones just don't have the "get to it" that I once had. & it is not the necessity it once was!

But my poor hens are outnumbered & getting tired of the "attention" from the boys!!

they need a home..

[​IMG]

NO longer an issue...they are in roo heaven....do not wanna do that again for a long time if ever!
    Back in the day when I was feeding a large family it was more organized & went easily....
    Now...not so much so...done deal. End of this lil story....[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: