American Idol tonight

halo

Got The Blues
14 Years
Nov 22, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
Its the 12 guys tonight....and they absolutely suck. They are awful...maybe one is decent..

They are making me miss Adam.....

I agree! One of them with the long, dark brown hair (forgot the name...) kept trying to hit really high notes in the song and his voice would sound more like a scratchy whisper lol It was horrible! A couple of them were pretty good, though. :thumsbup

Quote:
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif
duc.gif

Im glad I missed it all almost but got to see little snip-its when they announced what numbers to vote for-man they were all bleah excet the guy who sung "heaven" he was "descent" the women are going to take it this year:)

I have not been able to watch American Idol for a few years due to our tv set up, but we finally got local channels back a few weeks ago. I have to say I actually loved several of the performances last night. Casey James had to be my favorite last night, I was smiling and blushing the whole time I listened to him......it really was beautiful. He's quite the eye candy too
smile.png
I also really like Alex Lambert, his voice is just incredible. Andrew Garcia disappointed me last night......but his performance a few weeks ago of Paula Abdul's Straight Up sent chills down my spine. Tim Urban took on a song he just couldn't do.......but he is absolutely adorable and as wrong as it is, I think he will do very well just because of that.

Back
Top Bottom