1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

American Music Awards. Lets laugh and discuss.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KinderKorner, Nov 22, 2009.

1. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    Alright I watched it. I felt it was terrible. Kelly Clarkson did fine, Whitney Huston was okay. Greenday was just plain. And he squeaked when he finally tried to make the note right.

Overall the show was a bunch of singers trying to come up with the most interesting and strange show. Dispite the terrible singing, ugly outfits, and lip syncing.

Some of my favorite bands sounded terrible, after they came up with crazy background stages.

Most of the music was some sort of techno, computer synced.

I personally got a great laugh out of it.

But the best part was watching Adam Lambert fall on his face. I laughed so hard I cried. Before I my jaw dropped open in shock as he kissed his male band member on TV. Yuck.

Anyway. What did everyone else think of it. Maybe I'm just harsh. But I would say these award shows, and all the great singers are going down like the economy.

2. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    I didn't think it was all that bad. I like the stage performances..singers and dancers. Missed Adam, thankful apparently. I could of done without hearing artist of the year as well as she's not one of my favs. Overall....better than the CMA's

3. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    I really do like most of those singers. But I just felt that most of their preformance was on their dancing, and background group and stage instead of their singing. Most of the good old singers, are also going to techo sounding songs as well. Which can be great. But not everyone.

Maybe I'm focusing only on the bad. There was a few that I liked. But my brain is kind of squished after adam so I can't seem to recall any specificly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by