American Serama Cockerels~~choice of 3~~Black, mille fleur, cocopop

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
Up for bids are 3 American Serama young cockerels. I will relist the other 3 in a separate listing after first buyer takes choice.

Cockerels #1-#3 are the same age, about 3 months old. I weighed them today but don't trust the scale. I will be reweighing them this weekend with a digital scale.

#1: Mille Fleur American Serama cockerel
Weight: between 8 and 9 ounces
Legs: Yellow
Ears: too young to tell for sure but they look red
DSC01342.jpg

#2: 'Black' with leakage American Serama Cockerel
Weight: between 10 and 11 ounces
Legs: Forgot to look
hide.gif
Will check tomorrow
Ears: look red
DSC01339.jpg

#3: Black (carries mottled) with leakage American Serama Cockerel
Weight: 8-9 ounces
Legs: Swarthy or yellow
Ears: Look red
DSC01346.jpg

#4 and #5 are approximately 5 months old. I was unable to catch them for weights but will make sure to get them this weekend.
#4: Cocopop American Serama cockerel
Weight: ??
Legs: Yellow
Ears: red
DSC01336.jpg

#5: White with leakage American Serama cockerel
Weight: ??
Legs: yellow
Ears: red
DSC01236.jpg

DSC01335.jpg

DSC01133.jpg

DSC01134.jpg

#6 is a 'baby' boy who is 6-8 weeks old. Black (carries mottled). No leakage apparent at this age but he is still young.
Weight: between 5 and 6 ounces
Legs: Swarthy
Ears: too young to tell
DSC01350.jpg

Shipping is based on your zip code plus $10 for the box. I only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays (preferably Tuesdays) to hopefully ensure live birds don't get stuck sitting somewhere over the weekend. Any questions please ask.

I can combine shipping on any of my listings, up to 3 boxes. Silkies are maximum of 2 birds per box, Serama are max of 3 birds per box.

These birds are worth more than the starting price listed. I need to move and would like these to go to good homes. Otherwise, I would not be selling. Thanks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom