American Serama Hen

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Nov 10, 2011.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Up for bids is an American Serama hen. Your guess on her color [​IMG] Hatch date unknown but she does have an SCNA leg band. I will check tomorrow and see what year, I believe she is an '09 hen. I bought her from a breeder in FL. Current weight between 15 and 16 ounces. I will be reweighing her (along with all my serama) this weekend with a digital scale.

Legs are yellow; ears look red but I will double-check. She is laying every-other day.
    [​IMG]
    If there are any 'extra' boys (listed as free in my other listings) she can have a buddy for her trip.

Shipping is based on your zip code plus $10 for the box. I only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays (preferably Tuesdays) to hopefully ensure live birds don't get stuck sitting somewhere over the weekend. Any questions please ask.

I can combine shipping on any of my listings, up to 3 boxes. Silkies are maximum of 2 birds per box, Serama are max of 3 birds per box.

These birds are worth more than the starting price listed. I need to move and would like these to go to good homes. Otherwise, I would not be selling. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  2. Heather08

Heather08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    Florida
    Very pretty

09 bands are white

10' bands are black

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Thanks Heather, it is a white band.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by