American Serama Pair~~"Pumpkin" cock & Cocopop hen~~17 and 13 ounces~~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Nov 10, 2011.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Up for bids is one pair of American Serama. These birds came from Bob Clampitt in Camby, IN. I will not split this pair up, they are drastically bonded. The hen will cry whenever she is not in sight of the male.

I showed them at the Green River poultry club show April of '11. At that time the hen weighed 13.7 and the male weighed 17.2. Both have red earlobes but the hen does have willow legs. Normally, the male holds his tail vertical, but when I got him he was injured by cage fighting. Since then, he holds his tail as pictured...about 45*. BUT the genes for vertical tail are definitely there.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shipping is based on your zip code plus $10 for the box. I only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays (preferably Tuesdays) to hopefully ensure live birds don't get stuck sitting somewhere over the weekend. Any questions please ask.

I can combine shipping on any of my listings, up to 3 boxes. Silkies are maximum of 2 birds per box, Serama are max of 3 birds per box.

These birds are worth more than the starting price listed. I need to move and would like these to go to good homes. Otherwise, I would not be selling. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by