Americanna Bantam breeders

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Okla-doodle-doo, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Okla-doodle-doo

Okla-doodle-doo Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Portland,Tn
    I would like to order some americanna bantams next spring. I want real small type ones. The ones I have seen from Mc Murray and ideal are quiet large for bantams. Anyone know where to order real small size ones from?

2. wyliefarms

wyliefarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2008
    Fowlerville,MI
    Where do you live?

3. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Try Chickhatchery.com

They are from one of the best AMERAUCANA (note the spelling no i) breeders in the country. I have some Large Fowl Ameraucanas coming in the spring from John.

Good Luck

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  4. wyliefarms

wyliefarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2008
    Fowlerville,MI
    John does have nice chickens. We bought a flock from him this past spring. We are working on getting some fertile eggs and hatching them out this late winter/early spring...It's so cold the laying has slowed down some.

5. Okla-doodle-doo

Okla-doodle-doo Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Portland,Tn
    Sorry,I'm in middle Tennessee. Near the Kentucky line. A place called Portland. Thanks for the quick replies. I'll check Johns site out

6. Byrdj

Byrdj Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2008
    Commerce, GA
    Go to www.ameraucana.org and click on Breeders Directory. You will find many breeders of bantam Ameraucanas. You can be sure to get true blue egg laying Ameraucanas, not mongrel Easter Eggers that most hatcheries sell.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by