Americauna-boy or girl?

acmommy1

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 7, 2013

Ok, so this is Nutmeg. She (?) is about 9 weeks old. Please help me decide if she is sadly a rooster!

Alsoooooo,
I bought this chick, and was told it was a Light Brahma, but it has NO feathers on it's feet, and with those green legs and tiny red peacomb, I feel like it's an Easter Egger rooster and not a pullet! Chick is around 7 weeks. Thoughts?

Thank you for looking and helping! The two I have previously had questions about have sadly indeed been roos. I hate losing my birds!!!

Thanks, everyone! I am so relieved that we won't be losing one of them. I read a lot of the posts in the EE thread, and I could see that the black and white was probably going to be a problem! Would be cool to have a black and white pullet though!

well most black and white ees are roosters but there are a few hens in that color but their pattern is way different than the roosters
here are some pictures to show the difference top 2 are a pullet the bottom 2 are a rooster

Wow. That's total confirmation that our Lacy needs a new name....and a new home.
hit.gif
I love it when I can see both together.

Now I want a black/white EE pullet! LOL Beautiful birds there!

My turn. I have what I think is an Easter Egger male. 6 weeks old. Anyone want to confirm, or counter?

Back
Top Bottom