1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Americauna "Easter Egger" Roo to trade/giveaway Central WI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChicknLover, May 3, 2008.

1. ChicknLover

ChicknLover Out Of The Brooder

Mar 27, 2007
    Montello
    I have a one year old Roo, "Teddy" (he looked like a little teddy bear when he was a chick and the kids named him that)
    I recieved him from McMurray last spring with my hens. He is not overly aggressive at all I can handle him without him struggling at all, he will try to chase a stranger though. I would like to find a home for him as he has damaged the feathers on the backs of my hens, and we don't really need a roo as I am not incubating any eggs. I only have eight hens, he just may need more to go around and then he wouldn't be causing as much feather damage. He is golden colored with ear tufts and red wings with a greenish black irradecent tail, a very beautiful roo. He crows in the morning and duing the day only when somthing comes around for him to make a warning for, but doesn't incessantly crow all day long. I will miss him, but I have to think of the hens, as they need a break. If you are interested please let me have your email and I can send you a picture.

2. riderken

riderken Out Of The Brooder

Jan 29, 2008
    N.W. Mo.
    I am interested in this Rooster

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by