Americauna Roosters and Hens FS in NC - Silkie Roosters Too

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Maidservant, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Maidservant

Maidservant Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2008
    Norwich, Norfolk, UK
    I need to sell some of my Americaunas by Wednesday. Roosters are $6 each, Hens are $8 each. They are 20 weeks old, and are different colors. Roosters are beginning to crow, and hens are beginning to lay. Buyers must pick up in Stanly County, near Albemarle. I may be able to meet someone inside of the county if they purchase enough, or if they pay for the gas. PM me, or you can contact me through e-mail.

I also have 3 silkie roosters that I need to sell soon. They are also $6 each. They are different colors.

2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Great price on the pullets! I'm too far away, but hope you find takers for them!

3. Maidservant

Feb 20, 2008
    Norwich, Norfolk, UK
    All of the pullets are spoken for, along with one roo. I still have the silkie roos and six of the Americauna roos up for sale, and if you take more than one, I'll be able to give you a deal on them. They are starting to get picked on by my RIR roo, and I don't want either side to end up being hurt.

Thanks,
    Emily

4. priszilla

priszilla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    easley sc
    I am looking for a really nice black silkie boy- any pix?

5. Maidservant

Feb 20, 2008
    Norwich, Norfolk, UK
    Let me finish supper and I'll go snap one of my black roo for you. He has gold/dark brown on him, mainly up around his neck. He is beautiful though.

Emily

6. Maidservant

Feb 20, 2008
    Norwich, Norfolk, UK
    Ok, went out while supper was cooking. I actually have four silkie boys that are for sale!

Here are a few pictures of the black silkie boy:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is one of one of my brown boys:
    [​IMG]

The second brown boy:
    [​IMG]

And the white boy:
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by