Amuse my curiosity. What the heck is this chick? Chick and Adult PICS

simplechicks

Hatching
5 Years
Dec 8, 2014
Hey everyone. This is my first post but I've been hovering around the forum for a while. I have a question. Here is some background info. I bought four freshly hatched chicks in May, and now all four are laying eggs. They are four different breeds which are: 1. White Leghorn 2.Black Sexlink 3.Ameraucana, and 4 is supposed to be a Rhode Island Red. Everything seems normal except for the 4th chick, Rhode Island Red which we named "Roadie."
Roadie looked like a Rhode Island Red Chick except her wings looked a little white/yellow. As she grew, she bacame a very bright white chicken, no color at all! And she had greenish legs. She just started laying about a week or so ago, and her eggs are blue/green, similar to my Ameraucana. She lays about an egg a day. She has a fluffy face, (beard) and like a walnut looking comb. Also, she is the largest Hen. Can anyone help me identify her? I bought all four breeds from the same source, at the same time. If anyone has experienced this, let me know. Here's some pictures.

Awesome, thanks for the feedback!
D.gif
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom