An Unsolved Mystery and the luckiest goat in the world!(LONG)

I bet he belongs to the man and his goats. I just think he hadn't found the boy's mother. I think it is too weird for him to have traveled very far, he just looks too young.

I can also imagine someone dumping a baby goat over the fence if they didn't want it.

You should be able to tell as he grows what kind of goat he is and the probability of him coming from your stock or your neighbors(I'm betting your neighbors).

-Kim

Aliens dropped him off.. I know for a fact!! I watched him
wink.png

Quote:
I see what you are saying, but it would benefit him to find the mom and keep the baby, he sells the livestock from his store. we both looked at all the does, and I have been checking them daily. none of them appear to have given birth within the last day and a half. it is just the oddest thing!! I love the fact that he gave him to me, because I usually BUY my goats from him!! I would just love to know who this gorgeous little boy's momma was!!! he really seems to have fallen from the sky!!!

It looks like in the second pic he's already got some pretty good horn buds growing, I'd guess he's atleast a week old! Very strange for sure! I'm thinking someone must have dropped him over the fence, I can't imagine no one noticing him before now if he'd been out there all along!

Back
Top Bottom