An update on my precious Henny Penny's

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Keltara, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Keltara

Keltara Chillin' With My Peeps

It has been a long time since I've been on BYC. Other than writing a review on the chicken breed section, I have been missing in action. I love the new BYC website. My only issue is that by default, it keeps shrinking my photos when I create a thread. I add my photos using photobucket, and have never had this problem with the old BYC site. I don't know how to prevent it, so if you have any insight, I'd be grateful to hear it!

Dixie, Jasmine and Daisy are well into their first Michigan winter. They are healthy, happy and laying eggs so wonderfully! I'd love for you to come and read my newest blog post by clicking here, or you can click on the picture below to get there. Be sure to come back here and say some kind words to the girls. I'll share your thoughts and comments with them. [​IMG]

Missing all my BYC friends!!
    Kelly

Our Country Chronicles

[​IMG]

2. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Your hens sure have grown! I check out your blog every once in a while. Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup

3. The Red Rooster

The Red Rooster Poultry Observer

They have grown up so fast! Thank you for posting! We all missed seeing your chickens and girls.

~AnnElise

4. Keltara

Thanks for visiting my blog now and then Sunny. It's been rough year for me. Blogging has been something that's gone by the wayside. As I slowly recover, I hope to be able to blog more often. Yes...my henny's have grown!! I can't believe how big and sweet they are. I love that since they are laying, they do the egg squat. It's so adorable and they just love to be petted and held. We can't wait for spring so we can get our 2 new babies.

5. Keltara

Thanks AnnElise. I miss being here. And yes! They are "all" growing so fast!!

6. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    Your coop looks great and reasonable easy to maintain. I'm glad the girls pitch in and help keep it clean, especially considering what a tough winter you have had with all the health issues. I hope you are feeling back to full strength soon.

7. Keltara

Debby,
    It is SUPER easy to maintain. I am able to stand up while doing the most of my cleaning. Having sand is definitely the only way to go for us. Such a wonderful way to go!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by