1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anatomy diagram of guinea *updated with link to diagram*

Discussion in 'Guinea Fowl' started by froggie71, Nov 17, 2009.

1. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Does anyone know of or have a diagram for the anatomy of guinea fowl? I am needing this for my kids 4-H group. I've located chicken (great one here on BYC) and duck, but am lacking the guinea. Any help would be appreciated.

Andrea

Updated: this is a link to the diagram I ended up creating. https://acrobat.com/#d=DJn5XZEQmODbIn3Pgb6Acg

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  2. froggie71

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
  3. Your link does not seem to work. I too could not find any thing useful for the anatomy of the Guinea.

4. froggie71

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Ok, thanks, I'll try to find another way to post it.

5. TedsFarms

TedsFarms Out Of The Brooder

Jun 25, 2008
    yeah, linky no work. Good luck on the find

6. froggie71

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    ok, I have the diagram in a pdf file and on open office. I have yet figured out a way to get it post here. [​IMG]

7. OK, since you are the OP. Then does the PDF file come from a download or do you make it ?

Thanks in advance

8. froggie71

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Quote:I made it

9. racuda

racuda Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    North Carolina
    Quote:Save the pdf as a jpg and post that. If that fails, send it to me and I'll do it. [​IMG]

10. alicefelldown

alicefelldown Looking for a broody

Aug 18, 2008
    save the pdf as either a 'JPEG, PNG or GIF file' You can upload it here to BYC if you click the 'Uploads' link on the blue bar at the top of the screen.

Note that **Images above 60KB will be automatically resized to 640x480 pixels**

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by