Anbody sale on Zazzle? Please help me. Thank You.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by farmgirlie1031, Feb 5, 2009.

1. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Can you help me? I got this from them yesterday.

We just had some quick questions about the images that you have recently submitted in our marketplace:

1. What are the sources of these images? Where did you find them?
    2. Do you have permission to use these images for commercial resale?

Failure to respond to these questions may result in the removal of your products from our marketplace and account being suspended by Zazzle.

We look forward to your response!

Best Regards,
    Content Management Team
    Zazzle.com, Inc.

All my photography is done by me. All my vintage stuff is postmarked before 1923 (therefore in the public domain). I can't have my account suspended. It is my only form of income at the moment. I don't even know which image they are questioning. Should I just delete all the vintage stuff? I hope it's not my own photography they question. I sale my photography on other sites and nobody has ever questioned it.

A photo of my chicken as a chick

http://www.zazzle.com/teeny_in_my_hand_card-137430118630722171

Thank You. I am so scared somebody got jealous of my photography and decicided to complain and I will loose my source of income.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  2. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

not even sure what zazzle is....
    Can you send back an email to the address and ask them to be a little more detailed on what the problem is?? Maybe it's just some jerk flagging something....Who knows, it's a wierd wierd world out there...
    i know not really any help at all, hope you figure it out and things are fine..

3. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Quote:Thank You. I did ask them which image is in question. They haven't gotten back to me [​IMG] I don't want my account suspended. I wonder if maybe somebody saw my photos I sale on another site and thought I stole my own photos. LOL I hope it is noting and they get back to me. I only slept about 3-4 hours last night as I was so worried. I have to go take care of the critters now but I am going to keept getting on often to check my email and see what they say. Hopefully it was just some jerk and I can prove my photography is mine.

4. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Just tell them what you posted here...1923...my own photos...blah blah blah.

I have had my stuff flagged (not on Zazzle, but somewhere else). Someone thought I stole my stuff from a professional illustrator. Well, guess what....I AM a professional illustrator so of COURSE my stuff looks professional! LOL

5. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Quote:Thanks for your help. I am still waiting for them to respond to which image they think I stole. I guess I worry too much.

6. kbarrett

kbarrett Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2007
    PA
    I placed an order yesterday. I saw you post here and checked my order this morning it said order processed. I just checked it again and it said my order is in production. Apparently they're not refusing to process your orders [​IMG]

7. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Quote:WheW! That makes me feel a lot better. I would never violate copyrights on purpose. I hope it's just something somebody got jealous over and decided to flag. I sent them an email with scans of all the backs of the cards showing they are all postmarked before 1923.

I added the back of the easter card to my store

http://www.zazzle.com/easter_greetings_backside_postcard-239259756554944560

You can clearly see it is before 1923. I really hope they get back to me soon what the fuss is all about so I can relax.

Finally they got back to me. They never said what image is in question they just said:

Dear Zazzler,

Thank you for your email.

Please feel free to continue contributing to Zazzle.com.

Thanks for using Zazzle!

Best Regards,
    Amanda
    Content Management Team
    Zazzle.com, Inc.

I thought about quiting Zazzle and just using other sites instead. Sheesh! I guess I can rest and go back to normal at least for now. I think I need a nap after staying awake almost all night waiting for them to respond back to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by