ANCONA BABY DUCKS & ANCONA HATCHING EGGS

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by patolocoeggs, Jan 2, 2015.

1. patolocoeggs

patolocoeggs Out Of The Brooder

Feb 22, 2013
    Lake Orion, MI
    ANCONA BABY DUCKS & ANCONA HATCHING EGGS

Local Pick Up Only for Ducklings & Supplies. We Ship Hatching Eggs to 50 States. We Also Sell Duck Decals.

Please View Our Website…… www.PatoLocoSales.com (click on duck pond)

Ducklings $8.50 Each (Min. 2 Ordered)

*** They Require a Heat Lamp for 2-3 Weeks***

RARE PURE BREED ANCONA BABY DUCKS (straight run only, we do not sex)

Beautiful Colors: Black, Blue, Chocolate, Lavender or Silver

** NOTE: We include a Complete Care Instruction Sheet with Every Adoption. We Gladly Answer Questions Before & After Adoptions. We also Sell all Supplies Needed to Raise Ducklings.

CONSERVATION BREEDER PRESERVING A CRITICALLY ENDANGERED BREED

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  2. NylaJarrett94

NylaJarrett94 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 1, 2014
    Indiana
    When will the duckies be available? I currently have 14 mallard ducklings in a brooder and would love different breeds. I love your pictures of your ducks! I would love to make an order!

3. patolocoeggs

Feb 22, 2013
    Lake Orion, MI
    Hi, Thanks! Ancona Ducklings will be ready for pickup Mid April. Hatching Eggs will be ready as soon as fertility is confirmed which should be Mid-late March. I live in Michigan. Please visit my website for more pictures and ordering information www.PatoLocoSales.com then click on "duck pond".

4. NylaJarrett94

Nov 1, 2014
    Indiana
    Do you ship?

5. patolocoeggs

Feb 22, 2013
    Lake Orion, MI
    I ship Fertile Hatching Eggs. I do not ship Ducklings. Thanks!

6. NylaJarrett94

Nov 1, 2014
    Indiana
    How much do you charge for a clutch of 12? I would love to hatch some and add them to my flock.

7. NylaJarrett94

Nov 1, 2014
    Indiana
    As for shipping, do you not know how to or just don't approve of it?

8. patolocoeggs

Feb 22, 2013
    Lake Orion, MI
    We will not ship our ducklings. We believe it is too much stress for them. They use all their energy hatching out of the egg shell. We like to let them rest and play after they dry. Plus we also handle them the first three days helping them socialize and become wonderful pets. Then we allow customers with reservations to arrive and choose which ones they prefer. We will ship fertile hatching eggs. There are high costs in shipping eggs as you are probably aware. The packaging and actual shipping costs make the total cost high. We do package them professionally taking great care so they will not break. We ship through USPS Priority Shipping. During the hatching season, our fertility rates are extremely high.

Please visit our website, it will answer all your questions regarding shipping and pricing. You can pay through Paypal using your choice of credit cards if you choose to purchase. Thanks for your interest.

www.PatoLocoSales.com

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by