Ancona Duck Eggs from a colorful flock - $3 ea flat $10 shipping

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by toadbriar, Mar 6, 2012.

1. toadbriar

toadbriar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2010
    central massacheezits
    I'm offering fresh, fertile eggs from my purebred Ancona flock. My girls are cranking them out - they are dedicated layers! I get lovely cream-tan eggs from most, and a couple of greenies. They get a quick warm-water rinse at most, so they retain the protection of their bloom.

I have three sweet-tempered drakes: one blue, one lavender, one black. The hens are chocolate, black, blue, and lavender. They lay consistently, have easygoing personalities, and have weathered our fierce New England winter with hardy cheerfulness. I've got some lovely patterning in this group, with quite a few 'checkers and confetti' markings, and some nice random 'holstein cow' patterns as well.

I ship Mondays, Tuesdays too if you're not very far away. I double-wrap each individual egg with bubble wrap, then pack the box securely with padding so nothing shifts. I ship in Priority Mail boxes.

PM me how many eggs you'd like, and I can send you a PayPal invoice. Shipped eggs can be iffy, I know. I'd like it to be a satisfying transaction. I'd recommend at least 6 eggs, but how many you'd like is up to you. I like putting in extras. I can get up to 20 into one box. extra box for more eggs is another $10. AND I will be testing for fertility before I ship.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See all my flock pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimhotep/sets/72157623922989570

Feel
    free to message me with questions! I'm also willing to swap eggs with other Ancona breeders [​IMG]
    Thanks so much for looking.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by