Ancona Duck Website Update

AuroraSprings

Songster
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Hello all! We may be selling the VAST majority of our birds, but we have put on our website a description and photos of all the colors. So many people come asking "what does a lavender look like?", "how do I know if my birds are blue or lavender?", "my bird looks mostly black, but has some brown on it's chest, is it a tricolor?" etc We thought it was high-time to get some photos together to show people what to look for. We put this site together not to be an all-inclusive link, but to help beginner's get an idea of what they are looking at. Do you think we've accomplished our goal? Is there something we should change? This is a rough draft, so feel free to critique. Thanks in advance for your help!

Worth It Farm's Waterfowl Page

Last edited:
You getting out of the business? Gorgeous ducks BTW
smile.png

They are moving into to the city and have to sell all of their ducks and geese.
I really wish you lived closer I would have loved to get some Lavendars and maybe some chocolates and blue from you.
smile.png

Quote:
I have no idea what shipping grown ducks would cost. In summer yet! Can you ballpark it for like 5 ducks? to MA?

Ugh I've admired your flock since before I had any. I'm heartbroken you're selling off - your birds are lovely and I have appreciated your photos so much.

Quote:
I have no idea what shipping grown ducks would cost. In summer yet! Can you ballpark it for like 5 ducks? to MA?

Ugh I've admired your flock since before I had any. I'm heartbroken you're selling off - your birds are lovely and I have appreciated your photos so much.

A LOT!
th.gif

Just to ship 10 bantam chicks from a breeder costed $50 just for shipping. I would assume maybe $100+ for shipping.
hide.gif

Quote:
3 things (but if you are getting out why bother. White is the dominate color not black. Why favor dark chocolate over milk chocolate, the milks are pretty birds too! Are you sure about green sheen on Dark chocolate? it would be the only non black duck with green sheen. I have seen a sheen on chocolates but it looked more purple than green.

Back
Top Bottom