Ancona Ducks, American Blue/Lavender Geese, & Cotton Patch Geese

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AuroraSprings, Jun 15, 2011.

1. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    *UPDATE*
    Ironically, we have JUST received our NPIP certification. So we "can" ship birds now, but have NO experience doing it and want the buyer to understand we can't be responsible for anything that happens to them- though we will go above & beyond to ensure it doesn't happen.

Due to a coming move "to the city", we need to sell all of our birds. We really hate to do this and we've tried very hard to hold out and hope for the situation to change, but it's just not going to happen. Therefore, they will all need to find new homes. They are NOT $1. I'm taking offers on groups or individuals.

Ancona Ducks
    -around 50 total available, from 2 day olds to 3 years old
    -Every color imaginable, even a tricolored duck.
    - Several are "show quality" (they aren't APA-approved so it's not actual show quality, but they are very, very nice birds)

American Geese
    - 2 adults, one blue gander/one lavender goose
    - 1 young lavender baby
    - 3 new babies (mixed color pairs) just purchased from Holderreads

Cotton Patch Geese (will NOT ship these)
    - These need to go to someone special. It was a very rare opportunity that we had to obtain them and we want them in the best of hands. They carry the saddleback gene and have produced some babies with the pattern. Please email to discuss arrangements.
    - 1 gander, 3 geese adults, 1 female baby
    - 10 possibly on the way from FlipFlop, not sure if I can/will turn them down or not.

The geese need to bought in pairs, but the ducks doesn't necessarily need to be. We keep a ratio of 3-4 hens per drake, so we'd prefer you buy in that ratio too. We are located in Decatur, AL near I-65. For a large enough purchase, we will travel to put them in new homes. Thank you all for your consideration!

Worth It Farms

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  2. DeerFarmer

DeerFarmer Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2011
    Harrisville,Pa
    I am very interested.....Please Call me at your convenience (724)735-9924 or send me your Number please.

3. hossfeathers

hossfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2009
    I am interested in the cotton patch geese - I am looking into raising a few heritage/American breeds (goats, rabbits, +/- ducks) and would like the opportunity to help with this breed.

4. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by