ancona ducks in wisconsin or close states!

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by LoveToFarm, Oct 4, 2013.

1. LoveToFarm

LoveToFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2012
    Marshfield Wisconsin
    hello everyone im janelle i have 4 ancona ducks now and they are 1 female and 3 males i need some females badly no one seems to have anconas in wisconsin if anyone has any older ones for sale of even ducklings please let me no

2. janessakeen

janessakeen Out Of The Brooder

Nov 14, 2013
    Hi, Im actually not very far from you at all...maybe 1.5-2 hours away :) I have the same problem as you with my anconas. I have 2 boys who are just gorgeous, but no girls :/ I have a mixed flock of 23 duckies and I would love to add a couple ancona females.....If only I could find some lol.

3. LoveToFarm

Jun 22, 2012
    Marshfield Wisconsin

Well I'm actually getting some from Florida so when I get some babies I could sell u some! Ya I finally found some ppl on here that have them here in wisconsin! So I'm getting eggs to hatch hopfully this fall yet!

4. janessakeen

Nov 14, 2013
    that would be great :) I just love the breed and would love more of it in my flock. I am not too concerned about them being pure since I free range everything so I get oddball mutt babies most of the time. My 2 boys I have are pure, otherwise if you ever needed new blood we could swap drakes or something? Also, if you get "oopsie" crossbred babies that dont sell well, I would be interested in those possibly. I love unique birds and there is nothing more "one-of-a-kind" than the barnyard mixes :) In my opinion, barnyard mix is by far my favorite type of birds

5. LoveToFarm

Jun 22, 2012
    Marshfield Wisconsin

Lol I'm selling two of my boys now but no bits yet I'm getting two new girls hopfully tuesday and need to get rid of the boys but I love this breed so much too I also have mallards running around with them so I'm sure I will eventually get some od them mixs!

6. LoveToFarm

Jun 22, 2012
    Marshfield Wisconsin
    These are my babies I havr seven right now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The two white ones in the back are the two I'm selling!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  7. janessakeen

Nov 14, 2013
    how much do you want for the 2? I may be able to convince my boyfriend to let me have them.... :)

8. LoveToFarm

Jun 22, 2012
    Marshfield Wisconsin

I'm asking 30 ot best off so wt even u want to give me! Lol

9. janessakeen

Nov 14, 2013
    are they chocolate or black? hard to tell on the pic lol.......

[​IMG]
    see the goofy looking lavender one in the middle with his head up? that's my boy Bazinga when he was a baby.....I will have to get better pics of my boys, I also have a very neat looking black and white named Zepplin :)

10. LoveToFarm

Jun 22, 2012
    Marshfield Wisconsin
    I think they are tri so both black and brown! love ur lavender very pretty! And the rest of ur babies!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by