And 'Bird meets Santa

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by fishnet1971, Dec 15, 2012.

1. So, 'Bird wanted to go give his Christmas list to Santa. PetSmart was having Santa by for the day, and I decided to let him go sit on Santa's lap.

[​IMG]

"are we there yet Momma? huh huh huh???? I have my list with me!!! Santa! Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He rode in the car like such a good boy!

[​IMG]

"are we theeeerrrrreee yet? Hey, watch out for that goose in the road Momma!"

[​IMG]

"SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I want crumbles, and lettuce, and mealworms, and more mealworms... and .. and... and..... "

[​IMG]

And he was suuuuch a good boy!!! He made friends with a ton of kids who were just nuts over him. The manager took his photo with him and everyone just fell in love with 'Bird at Petsmart. I put him on the cart handle and we strolled around looking for treats waiting for his photo. It was so cute! We went to the cat treat isle and picked up a bag of kitty treats and chowed them down while we walked around. He was a piggy!!!!! He was still hungry when we left, so he went to McDonalds and they gave him a special treat too.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  2. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    Lol! That's so cool that he rode in the car! He didn't poop???

I love Bird!

3. he pooped once in the car on the towel he was on, but i took a kleenex and picked it up. He never did in the petstore at all.

4. LOL LOL!!! LOL! LOL! that is so funny Bird the Word is so pretty! and it's funny what he asked for! LOL!!

5. Amarisus

Amarisus Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    Fallbrook CA
    That's so awesome! Bird is amazing! :D

6. salt and pepper

salt and pepper Chillin' With My Peeps

that's great =)

7. kacklinkelly

kacklinkelly Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2012
    Southwest Desert
    That's awesome!:>

8. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Awww, so cute. Its amazing how well they like car rides, mine love it. Santa needs to be less tense around roosters though....I'll put that on my letter to Santa.....lol

9. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Good for Bird! Although Santa looked a little worried. [​IMG]

10. kitmarlowescot2

kitmarlowescot2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Oh those pictures are just adorable, though I can understand Santa's unease. I doubt they have ever had someone bring in a rooster. And he was a good rooster not to attack the bright red suit.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by