And so it begins again

MLCfromTennessee

Chirping
Jan 29, 2021
Tennessee
My Coop
My Coop
My order of babies arrived this morning from Meyer's. 16 healthy active chicks!

20210616_091420.jpg

cute. What kind is the white and black one in the bottom left group?
good question. I ordered 7 colorful egg layers assortment and the black and actually yellow one was one of the 7 + 1 extra meyer's always throws in.
I suspect not certain that she might be a Green Queen. Only judging by the pictures on meyer's website.

Adorable!
What breeds did you get?
I ordered 7 colorful egg layers assortment not really sure what I have yet. I suspect an Easter Egger or 2, maybe a Green Queens, maybe a Partridge Cochan.
Of the remaining I ordered 2 Black Copper Marans, 3 Buff Brahmas and 3 Welsummers and +1 extra meyer's always throws in that I have no idea what it is.

I ordered 7 colorful egg layers assortment not really sure what I have yet. I suspect an Easter Egger or 2, maybe a Green Queens, maybe a Partridge Cochan.
Of the remaining I ordered 2 Black Copper Marans, 3 Buff Brahmas and 3 Welsummers and +1 extra meyer's always throws in that I have no idea what it is.
I love BCM, but I had to get Cuckoo Marans instead because I couldn’t find any BCM pullets. I also got 3 welsummers! Do you know which one is the extra chick? I might be able to help you figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom