And then there were six❣️

delladolittle

Chirping
Feb 8, 2020
I tried hatching eggs bought online and got 2 out of 6 hatched. (Got fantastic guidance in the incubating/hatching forum) They are amazing little poofs, but I wanted at least 4 to start my little silkie flock. I did not want to incubate more, way to stressful and I wanted to have them grow up together. I found a breeder less than two hours away that had chicks 1 week old and younger, hurray!! I got 4 little beauties and now have a flock of 6. And all different colors too, I think? Not sure if the two dark ones will both end up pure black?? In Love 😍🐣🐥🐣
7F4AEF95-8D5C-4CF6-9868-AC4DAE766BF5.jpeg

A6EE8589-19F9-41A5-81A7-8AA418DBFB30.jpeg

I tried hatching eggs bought online and got 2 out of 6 hatched. (Got fantastic guidance in the incubating/hatching forum) They are amazing little poofs, but I wanted at least 4 to start my little silkie flock. I did not want to incubate more, way to stressful and I wanted to have them grow up together. I found a breeder less than two hours away that had chicks 1 week old and younger, hurray!! I got 4 little beauties and now have a flock of 6. And all different colors too, I think? Not sure if the two dark ones will both end up pure black?? In Love 😍🐣🐥🐣View attachment 2419789
View attachment 2419788
ADORABLES!!! :love

Back
Top Bottom