Andalusians Blue Black and Splash Chicks Middle TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HBuehler, Sep 21, 2009.

1. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    These cuties are looking for great homes.Handled by the kids they are not spazzy.Hatched over the weekend.I have blue black and splash..splash and black make all blue blue with blue makes the variety pack [​IMG] Straight run $2.50 each They are in there somewhere-some may have been hiding or not hatched yet.
    [​IMG]
    I also have non related blues 7 weeks old..can find the little roos no problem. Will sell a pair of these for $8.00 $5.00 pullets-think there is 2 possibly 3 without looking $3.00 little roos-have 2 little roos needing a home
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. vet

vet Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2008
    bessemer city nc
    I wish that you were closer to me here in NC. I love those chickens. They would go great with my other chickens.I would love to have that colors to set up the flock for the eyes to look at.

3. HBuehler

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    They are beautiful birds.Now we have all the colors so you could have a nice flock. I skipped going to OBX this year-that's about the only time I'm in NC but would consider a mini road trip if we could find enough interest in East TN to deliver chicks...I have lots of chicks [​IMG]
    Also willing to make one heck of a package deal on a mini flock...try me

4. vet

Nov 23, 2008
    bessemer city nc
    what kind of great deal are we talking about?

5. HBuehler

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    How many and what breeds are you interested in [​IMG]
    I have for sale the Andy's would sell 4 older-2 pair twist my arm for an additional pullet but then I will keep one of the new hatch blue-either is fine with me. New Hatch 2 blues,2 splash,2 black there could be more of those colors but the box is full of sleeping chicks and I can't see many legs to read band colors. They are all beautiful but I only "need" so many of them.
    2 Wellsummers New Hatch unsexed but looks like it could be a pair
    EE's-Hatchery Ameraucana's pair 8 weeks and older Roo beautiful splash
    Golden Lakenvelders about 3 weeks not looking at hatch records believe I can spot a pair.Only one pair
    Spring Roos in Black Minorca Buff Minorca
    White leghorn roo-8 weeks would consider selling one pair

6. hobbyfarmrookie

hobbyfarmrookie Chillin' With My Peeps

I will give a sales pitch for HBueler; I bought 5 chicks from her a few weeks ago and they are doing well.

7. vet

Nov 23, 2008
    bessemer city nc
    come on and bring then to the NC boarder. You know I want the blues real bad.

Bill

8. HBuehler

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Sorry can't make that drive anytime soon..it's about 3.5 hours one way for us and we don't have any camping trip planned for the fall now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by