Andys Peafowl Sanctuary

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by AndysPeafowlSanctuary, Oct 14, 2010.

1. AndysPeafowlSanctuary

AndysPeafowlSanctuary Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Everyone,

I'm New To This Forum But I Have Been Using The United Peafowl Associations Forum Since Last Year. I Live In Way Down South In Good Ole Southern Louisiana. Like Most I Bought A Pair Of Peafowl And Before I Knew It I Had The Pea-Fever! I Own 18 Peafowl In The Following Colors/Patterns/Species; White, Midnight Blackshoulder White Eye, Blackshoulder, India Blue, Java Green, Silver Pied And Dark Pied Peafowl. I'm No Expert On Peafowl But I Learned A Great Bit So Far And I'm Always Open For Second Opinions. I Have A Website At I Won't Begin To Sale Any Peafowl Until The 2011 Breeding Season. Here Is My Website @t http://andyspeafowlsanctuary.yolasite.com/ Lots Of Pics And Videos For Your Enjoyment. @ndy

2. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] & [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    [​IMG] also from Louisiana!

4. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

[​IMG] From North Florida [​IMG]

5. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    and one more from south Georgia!

would love some midnighjt balckshoulder white eye's too if you raise some of those next spring! to go with my midnights...buy or trade
    I have 40 in midnight, midnight black shoulder, opal, opal black shoulder, cameo, java, imperators, white, bronze, bronze white eye

6. JROOSTER

JROOSTER Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2010
    Louisiana
    [​IMG] New Orleans here!!!

7. MinxFox

MinxFox Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    Welcome from Florida I am from the UPA forum too.[​IMG]

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but were did you get your beautiful java?

8. AndysPeafowlSanctuary

AndysPeafowlSanctuary Chillin' With My Peeps

Heya Minx Fox, I got my Java from a local breeder here in louisiana. she lives right outside of baton rogue, la. She also told me of a woman that lives a couple miles from her who also has more javas for sale. I'm stuck with one male and I'm hoping I can find a female in time for breeding season next year. Heya JROOSTER.. I absolutely love new orleans hence the name Andyluvsnola. lol

Boggy Bottom hopefully next year I'll have some baby midnight white eye blackshoulders up for sale/trade. I would love to trade for a cameo hen. I wish i could skip forward to 2012 breeding season so i can have some mightnight white eye blackshoulder silver pieds ... the list keeps going on and on!

9. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    tell me about in Andy,
    I got most of my stuff as chicks and the wait to start breeding has been killing me.. Have 8 javas, and 4 imperator greens who are getting close, the imperators should produce this year, but may be 1 more on the java, they are only 2, but aside from them Finally this season, everything will be breeder age, so really looking forward to it. My cameos are coming 3 and did well last year too though, so those will be no problem, also get a few cameo white eyes too out of them.
    Really been wanting some, midnight bs white eyes to go with mine too though, so definately keep me in mind!

10. Barred Babies

Barred Babies Red Roof Farms

Sep 20, 2009
    Pride, La.
    [​IMG] from Pride, Louisiana

Missi

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by