juliette2009

Songster
10 Years
Apr 27, 2009
Wadmalaw Island, SC
Angelina
Weight: 11.3oz
Hatched: May 30, 2011

Angelina is a frizzled dun (chocolate look-alike) pullet. She is not carrying the chocolate gene but the dun gene. Please email me if you have questions rather than post to the auction as you will get a faster response that way.

We only ship within the continental US. No shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Guam or the Philippines. We do not sell to anyone under the age of 18. My flock is NPIP and AI certified and we ship on Mondays and Tuesdays only, using a new Bio-Filtered, USPS Approved Box and Express Shipping from South Carolina with food and water for each bird. Shipping costs are as follows:

$55 - 1 bird
$65 - 2 birds
$90 - 3-4 birds

Payments are made by PayPal only, please, to [email protected]. We do not take E-Checks or money orders. You do not need a PayPal account in order to send payment, and there is no charge to you. I will send an invoice from PayPal at the close of auction, then you can reply with payment. Payment is expected within 24 hours from receipt of the invoice or else the bird will be offered to the next highest bidder. Nothing will be shipped until full payment is received.

The USPS no longer offers a money-back guarantee on the express shipment of live animals. Once live birds leave us, there will be no refunds due to late postal deliveries. These things are out of our control.

Angelina-1.jpg

Angelina-5.jpg

Angelina-4.jpg

Angelina-3.jpg

Angelina-2.jpg

Her parents are Napoleon and Brownie.

Serama_rooster_Napoleon_4.jpg

Brownie-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom