1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Animal Management Software for Poultry, Goats, Rabbits, etc

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by homesteadapps, Dec 15, 2010.

1. homesteadapps

homesteadapps Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2010
    Ohio
    Instant access online, no downloads, automatic backups -- all for $9.99
    This software application is designed for the homesteader, hobbyist, or farmer whether large or small. It is specifically designed to assist with record keeping of animals.

You can keep track of a single chicken or manage an entire flock of poultry. It's not just for poultry. It can be used for rabbits, goats, cows, horses, etc.. Whatever you have on your farm.

Feel free to contact use with questions at support@homesteadapps.com.

Save time & money.

Special Offer Link $9.99 Normally $11.99 -- Save $2.00

Help Screens Screen shots, Description & Help Files

* Clear method of tracking expenses related to one or a group of animals
    * Breeding records and reminders can be set to allow the user to be notified of important dates.
    * Show records to record the shows you are in and where the animals place
    * Medical, feed, production, financial, contacts, breeding records and reports are included.
    * All data is stored and backed up online and can be accessed on any computer using your own user name and password.
    * With accurate data the user can discover important information about the productivity an an animal or group of animals.
    * It can assist the user in calculating income and expense, and tracking the usage of feed.
    * Great software to keep track breeding
    * Data is backed up daily. Information can be edited from any web browser you log in to.

A large variety of animals are included including rabbits, goats, chickens, cows, horses, and turkeys to name a few.

This program is a huge time saver especially when used for keeping track of breeding activity.

Screen Shot Of Summary Report
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
  2. homesteadapps

Nov 8, 2010
    Ohio
    For Friday December 17, 2010 we are offering a Christmas Special by one and get a subscription to give as a gift to a friend. The $9.99 is still the price but it is for you and a friend or relative.

This special will last until midnight eastern time.

The first one will be automatically set up and we will email you with details for the the second free account within 12 hours.

Thanks

Tom & Michelle

3. homesteadapps

Nov 8, 2010
    Ohio
    We are extending the Buy One Get One to Monday December 20, 2010.

Buy one between December 18 and December 20th and receive a second one for free.

Great gift -- one for you and one for someone else.

4. jrsqlc

jrsqlc Obsessed with Peafowl

Dec 22, 2009
    Northwest Ohio
    is this an online based program or a downloadable version??

How does it compair to 'Chick Chart'

Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
  5. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    I purchased this program and am very happy with it. Very user friendly and it was easy for me to navigate. For me, the individual records were a big help especially to track show records and notes on each bird. You will not be wasting your $$$[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by