ANIMAL RESCUE SITE

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by pirtykitty, Mar 27, 2009.

1. pirtykitty

pirtykitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    I RECEIVED THIS TODAY AND THOUGHT I'D POST IT ON HERE TO HELP THEM OUT.. I HAVE GOTTEN IT SEVERAL TIMES FORM ANOTHER FORUM I'M ON. EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS,
    THANK YOU FOR HELPING THEM ,
    CHRISTINE>

Hi, all you animal lovers!
    >
    > This is pretty simple... Please tell ten friends to each tell a further ten today!
    >
    > The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily so they can meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less than a minute (about 15 seconds) to go to their site and click on the purple box 'fund food for animals for free'. This doesn't cost you a thing.
    >
    > Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising.
    >
    > Here's the web site! Please pass it along to people you know. http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
    &gt
    ;
    > AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS!

Laura

2. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    I try to click but I can never find the website

3. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    clicked the free think. ill pass it on...
    i can only wish i could one day be a big foster home. its one of my dreams. i care alot about every animal out there... that "in the arms of an angel" song that comes on with that commercial about helping an animals just tears my heart out, i cant watch it i bawl my eyes out

4. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

the website is www.animalrescuesite.com It's free, it helps feed animals in shelters, and there are other links to things like the rainforest, child literacy, child health, hunger, & breast cancer. I put a shortcut on my desktop so I can remember to click every day. The clicks cost nothing but a few seconds of time, and when I make purchases (occasionally, but not really very often) it helps fund more food (or whatever that particular site is promoting). The sponsors place ads for fair trade goods or items of interest to animal lovers, breast cancer survivors & research supporters, etc. CLICK EVERY DAY!!! Help save lives!

5. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    someone posted that before and i saved it to my favorites and also signed up for reminder emails to remember to click on them. thanks for sharing, i am sure they can use all the help they can get now more than ever!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by