Animal swap in Paris Kentucky

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by crazyelk, Oct 9, 2008.

1. crazyelk

crazyelk Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Kentucky
    There are usually rabbits and all types of poultry there. This Saturday and every second Saturday of the month. Any one going to be there?

2. pop57

pop57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2008
    Mount Sterling, Ky
    Quote:So crazyyelk is this still going on? Or was that just for last month?
    Paul

3. crazyelk

Aug 25, 2008
    Kentucky
    Pretty sure it is still going on. There was one just this past saturday. Will have to wait until the next month and see how the weather is.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  4. pop57

Sep 12, 2008
    Mount Sterling, Ky
    So what time does it start and where?
    Thanks

5. crazyelk

Aug 25, 2008
    Kentucky
    It starts at 8:00 am and it is located at the bourbon county agriculture office. It just of the bypass by going toward the stock yards.

6. pop57

Sep 12, 2008
    Mount Sterling, Ky
    Thanks
    Paul

7. Griffox

Griffox Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    Harrodsburg, KY
    I'll be sure to check that out. Somehow I keep missing poultry shows in KY because I never hear about them until immediately afterwards.

Thanks for posting this!!

8. farmgirlshelley

farmgirlshelley Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2008
    Kentucky
    I would love to go to one of these. I am in Madison County.

9. kycowgirlchick

kycowgirlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

I just keep finding Ky people on here. That is great. I have only been on for a week and it is so addicted. I have been following the group on "Social" "Where am I" "Kentucky group". I didnt notice the names here.

I like to check out the swaps at the London stockyard on Tuesday morning. And when I am working Tuesday I try to check out the local guys at the Pulaski Co stockyard on Friday.

10. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    I am hopefully going to be there. I heard about it today from a gentleman looking for a Serama roo. Maybe I can take a few extra roos and see what I can get. Anyway, bring your kids and I'll put them a little roo in an Easter basket for a trade! [​IMG]
    Do you have to tell anyone if you want to bring some birds?
    What is everyone bringing? Does everyone have birds or do they have hatching eggs? Im looking for some Ameraucanas or EEs and maybe a silkie.......
    Also, you should post this info in the Kentucky Traders thread...its somewhere in the Chicks and Chickens for sale......I think!
    See you there!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by