Animals making me smile

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by beckyschicks, Sep 24, 2009.

1. beckyschicks

beckyschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2009
    Iron Ridge WI
    So I get home today and I go to get out of the car and look down at the horses, which is my habit and what do I find? My spotted app in my almost finished chicken coop!!!! It has rained the past couple of days so my DH hasn't had a chance to finish the sides. I guess he likes to think he's a chicken.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  2. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    thats funny

3. fldiver97

fldiver97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2009
    Middleton, WI
    [​IMG] Well, someone has to inspect the coop to make sure it's chicken-worthy....Nice coop by the way!![​IMG]

4. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    [​IMG]

That's one big chicken.

5. beckyschicks

beckyschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2009
    Iron Ridge WI
    Thanks! I think it will turn out great. My DH is a contractor so he has saved all his scrap lumber for projects like this.
    Phoenix is really a big chicken when it comes to "scary things" like logs on the trail or man-hole covers.[​IMG]

6. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Just like my horses.............. I bet he "Christened" it already too! he he

7. ksct

ksct Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2009
    upstate, NY
    What A Wonderful Coop! Must Be He Didn't Want To Get Wet Anymore And Found Himself The Perfect Spot! Lol
    I Love Horses! So Smart

8. Darlasmum

Darlasmum Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2009
    La Crescenta, CA
    [​IMG] Thanks for the chuckle. And send us some rain- Los Angeles is baking!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by