Anime and chickens!? Does it mix!?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by AChickenLoverProduction, Jun 19, 2011.

1. AChickenLoverProduction

AChickenLoverProduction Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2011
    San Antonio Texas
    Just wondered if there's any Anime/manga fans around here. If so I have a few questions! Oh and any Roleplayers lurking around here? [​IMG]
    What got you into Anime/Manga?
    List your favorite Anime('s)/Manga('s)?
    Do you prefer American Cartoons or Anime?

My Answers:
    An online dress up game site, aka Digital barbie dolls [​IMG]
    Ouran Highschool Host Club, Fruits Basket, Soul Eater, Black Butler.
    I say Anime's are more complex than our cartoons.

So post away!! [​IMG]

2. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Hello! I'm probably one of the biggest anime fans on here~ I do roleplay occasionally.

What got me into anime? I found Axis Powers Hetalia when I was suicidally depressed, and it pulled me out of my depression.
    Favorite Anime? Rozen Maiden, Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star, Yotsuba, Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
    Do you prefer American Cartoons or Anime? They both have their merits, but I prefer anime.

While it's not a real anime (yet), I'm a huge fan of Touhou, which is a shoot-em-up bullet hell PC game where the characters are all magical girls representing various figures in folk tales and mythology.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  3. AChickenLoverProduction

May 20, 2011
    San Antonio Texas
    Quote:Biggest anime fan? Is that a challenge!? [​IMG] Nice too meet you fellow Anime Lover! [​IMG]

4. Ec_Prokta

Jan 14, 2009
    Quote:Biggest anime fan? Is that a challenge!? [​IMG] Nice too meet you fellow Anime Lover! [​IMG]

Potentially! XD Nice to meet you, too!

Do you have any anime on your 'To Watch' list?

5. AChickenLoverProduction

May 20, 2011
    San Antonio Texas

Potentially! XD Nice to meet you, too!

I need to finish Black Butler and Im looking for more. I have the urge to watch Death Note over again.

6. Ec_Prokta

Jan 14, 2009
    Quote:Potentially! XD Nice to meet you, too!

I need to finish Black Butler and Im looking for more. I have the urge to watch Death Note over again.

How is Black Butler, anyway? I've wanted to check that one out.

I have GoSick, Tales of the Abyss, Sora no Otoshimoto, and a bunch more on my waiting list. The "My Website" link leads to my anime list, where you can find a bunch of ones I want to watch.

7. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    My girls have been at an Anime convention for three days now. I guess you have heard of MetroCon?

8. deeps

deeps Out Of The Brooder

May 13, 2011
    kekkaishi, Fairy Tail, bleach, spice and wolf, gantz, death note, gurren lagann, cowboy bebob, katekyo hitman reborn, d gray man, rurouni kenshin, nonsense, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, Rave Master, Black Blood Brothers, ghost in the shell, Tenchi Muyo, Pandora Hearts, Claymore, blackcat, Yu Yu Hakusho, s-CRY-ed, Busou Renkin, dragonball, Samurai Champloo, Hellsing

Theres so many great animes!

9. deeps

deeps Out Of The Brooder

May 13, 2011
    k u r o s h i t s u j i

I dont know why this keeps being changed to "nonsense" when i hit submit

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  10. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    Quote:It is being auto edited because the filter thinks there is a curse word in there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by