Anime art contest!

CrazyCochin

You can never go wrong, when you go right!
May 21, 2019
Washington State, aka The pacific NorthWest
Calling artists of all skills, beginners or experts, I am hosting an anime character contest, and there will be a prize! Now, before I get into details concerning the prize, the main goal of this contest is to sketch your character, if you have one, in anime style!
If you have a character, please list a little bit about them, their name, gender, age, and something interesting about them, such as a hobby!

Now, the prize! I am changing the prize to something more flexible for my schedule, the winning character will be featured in an art piece with my dear Mizuki, (my OC)! I will PM the winner with further details!

The contest deadline is January 30th!

Good luck and have fun! :D

Last edited:

CrazyCochin

You can never go wrong, when you go right!
May 21, 2019
Washington State, aka The pacific NorthWest
Calling artists of all skills, beginners or experts, I am hosting an anime character contest, and there will be a prize! Now, before I get into details concerning the prize, the main goal of this contest is to sketch your character, if you have one, in anime style!
If you have a character, please list a little bit about them, their name, gender, age, and something interesting about them, such as a hobby!

Now, the prize! In the future, I want to write a series of anime stories, featuring my characters, and characters from other anime shows, and the lucky winner, will get their character featured in my story! I will PM the winner with further details!

The contest deadline is January 30th!

Good luck and have fun! :D
Some artists and members who might be interested: @puffypoo, @RoosterWhisperer, @Sapphire Sebright, and probably others of whom I cannot think of right now!

Floydie

Crowing
Jan 30, 2020
My daughter likes to draw anime, I did when I was younger but I dont really draw anymore.
IMG_20201110_135559798.jpg

Top Bottom