Anime Drawings

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by CrystalWho, Apr 8, 2012.

1. CrystalWho

CrystalWho Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2012
    The TARDIS
    Hey anime lovers! I like drawing anime (not a big fan of what they make it into) and I would like to share some of my anime drawings! please, if you have any, share!

Rules: NO bad stuff, as seen in The rules. NO bad comints(also in the rules), only constructive critisisime, and if that, do something like, "I like this, but maybe you should do a little more of this, but this part is great!"

(also, I've never seen a chicken in anime before. Maybe someone could draw that up?)

2. CrystalWho

Apr 6, 2012
    The TARDIS
    this is from an anime I watch called nabari no oh. ok that's weird, font changed. anyway, It's Yotie (I hope I'm spelling that right).

[​IMG]
    My failed attempt at a hand pointing... I sort of cut it off in the pic. ^

3. I really like the hair and the hat, actually, i like the whole face!![​IMG]
    But for the Clothes, try to lightly color it in with a colored pencil, instead of pressing hard with a black crayon.
    And remember: Our bodies don't go in a "V" shape, they go in more of a l_ _l almost straight up and down, but not completely.
    But I really like it!![​IMG]i wish I could draw like that, I really do.

4. CrystalWho

Apr 6, 2012
    The TARDIS
    Yeah, for the clothes I was trying to sharpen my charcoal (XD) and it sort of came out... bleh. and you're right, but if i had gotten the whole picture... wait, I do! let me show you. it's just sort of his jacket that does weird stuff...

[​IMG]

he kind of looks like a girl... lol.

but you should try drawing with charcoals, I think it helps a lot. it also makes you feel professional and that helps you to.

5. Also, You might want to color in the same direction. It makes it come out a ton better. :)
    Oh! Thats a jacket, I couldn't exactly tell, but ya, with it being a jacket, then i think it should curve[​IMG]
    I might get some charcoals, where do you get them??

6. CrystalWho

Apr 6, 2012
    The TARDIS
    pretty much at any hobby store. also, I've seen some at office depot.

yes, coloring in one direction would make it a whole lot better.
    (I also think the face was good because I didn't have to do a lot of the eyes and forehead and bangs!)

edited because I forgot some stuff.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  7. Oh awesome! I do need to go to hobby lobby soon.. I should get some then!!

8. CrystalWho

Apr 6, 2012
    The TARDIS
    *facepalm* I just told you the same thing on the other forum! I didn't realize I was talking to the same person LOL

9. Its ok!! I don't mind :D

10. CrystalWho

Apr 6, 2012
    The TARDIS
    :)

I don't see those sort of things.

*starts humming awesomely annoying tune*

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by