Anna's Artists Chat Thread

Pics
hoorse
IMG-8256.jpg

disproportionate hoorse
IMG-8255.jpg

So I know this isn't my art thread but I still wanted to share these...some character designs for a new OC of mine. I want to write her in as the main character of a fantasy-esque story that I might share with yall eventually. Her stand-in name is Lucky but I need some suggestions!

This is her official design, but she gets an outfit change once she enters my fantasy realm!
chars.png

Here she is in her winter outfit
she.png

love to talk about art in all its forms. I have coordinated art shows for the Dyslexia Foundation and sold my own work coast to coast (not recently though) I will add one pic of piece of wire sculpture, but I also paint and do various other projects as time allows. Only have the one pic here at work.

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 18
Also, this does not have to be a chat solely for art. That's what my art thread is for. We can talk about whatever we want here!
Embroidery? I do freehand, sketching the picture onto the cloth with a pencil before I start stabbing things with needles. I prefer doing it with yarn, but this is a piece that I have going that's done with regular embroidery thread:
DSC_7827.JPG

Okay I created this weird character. And it looks bad written out, but obviously in a story context, he’d be a bit more mysterious without all his attributes written out. I don’t even know where I’d apply him if I ever do. Obviously in some kind of fantasy. But... name suggestions?
Name: honestly drawing a blank
Appearance: An old man with a cane that he doesn’t use for support but rather uses it to punish people with. I might draw him?
Personality: Insufferable. He can’t sympathize with others’ pain. He says “it builds character” all the time. A crotchety old man. Always goes on about how others don’t know how lucky they are being able to taste and feel, but he gets little sympathy. A good ally to have.
Abilities: Both a blessing and a curse, given to him by a bad fairy as a child. Doesn’t hunger, thirst, or tire or feel pain. He does not require sleep. He doesn’t feel any human sensations. He doesn’t have tastebuds. His only vice is, in order to retain these abilities (and not die a slow painful death because he’s incapable of consuming food) is to say “it builds character” every 10 minutes. Can run forever, strength is only limited to what fits in hands.

So I know this isn't my art thread but I still wanted to share these...some character designs for a new OC of mine. I want to write her in as the main character of a fantasy-esque story that I might share with yall eventually. Her stand-in name is Lucky but I need some suggestions!

This is her official design, but she gets an outfit change once she enters my fantasy realm!
View attachment 2437627
Here she is in her winter outfit
View attachment 2437622
she VERY CUTE 🥺
I'm horrid with human names. XD The two words my mind instantly surfaced with would only ever be suitable for dogs, and that speaks volumes about me.

Back
Top Bottom