1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Anniversary

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CuddlesXL, Apr 23, 2008.

1. CuddlesXL

CuddlesXL In the Brooder

Oct 31, 2007
    Today is my 20th Wedding Anniversary. It's hard to believe my Wife and I have been married this long.Been together 21 years.Where has the time gone? [​IMG]
    Actually I can't believe she has put up with me this long. [​IMG]

2. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    LOL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Not many ppl stay married nowadays, and I'm so proud and happy to hear that!!! My husband and I just passed our 2 yr anniversary, and I can't believe I haven't killed him yet, and it's only been 2 years (we've been together 4, but still....) We're determined to make our marriage last, and it's so awesome hearing from someone who has!!! Congratulations again, and you better have something good planned for her!!!

3. TT

TT Songster

Apr 11, 2008
    Florida
    Happy Anniversary - my husband and I will have our 18th anniversary this June. [​IMG]

4. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    AWWW!!! Yay! Congratulations! It's good to hear marriages are still making it that far!

5. CuddlesXL

CuddlesXL In the Brooder

Oct 31, 2007
    We decided we would go out to dinner this weekend . We have been wanting to check out Texas Road House. Maybe a movie also [​IMG]

6. Cheep Mama

Cheep Mama Songster

Mar 14, 2008
    Michigan
    Congtratulations!!! That is something to be proud of!!!! My husband and I are working on our 7th year.

7. Parson's Wife

Parson's Wife Blessed Abundantly

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    [​IMG] Happy Anniversary!

8. cluckychick

cluckychick Songster

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    Hubby and I just had our 8th anniversary on the 21st [​IMG] We have been together for 15 yrs [​IMG]

9. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Songster

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    [​IMG] you could take her [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: