Annoying things...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Chickerdoodle13, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I know there is a pet peeve thread around here somewhere but I couldn't find it. I'm trying to get a million things done this week so little things have been annoying the heck out of me. Room mate is in the kitchen right now banging things around. I know she's not doing it on purpose, but cabinets slamming at 9:30 in the morning is jarring, even if I'm already wide awake! Everytime I hear her in the fridge, I get paranoid she is eating my food (She was eating my food like crazy before I said something. She still eats it, but she is more careful now so I don't notice as much. Gah!) Ah well, today is Friday!

What is annoying you the most at this moment? I find typing it out helps a LOT!

2. Kimmiejean

Kimmiejean Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2011
    I've been having a little trouble with all the traffic on the way home from work lately....drives me bonkers! Oh and tell your roommate to go buy her own darn food. [​IMG]

3. bt03

bt03 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2011
    Over the rainbow...
    At the moment? Having to pack for a one day trip, having to be away from home for yet another weekend, I need a haircut but have no time to get one, school supply shopping, school clothes shopping, shopping in general, the dog is in heat again, the cat is eating like crazy because we just got her fixed, the eggs might hatch while I'm gone, the septic needs to be pumped for a total of $800, my little brother is getting married again in September (his divorce is final on Aug 5th), my mother, and I still haven't killed the stinking bobcat. [​IMG]

You were right it does feel a bit better typing it out [​IMG]

4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oh I feel sooo much better now that I am done for the day! Short day at work, putting all important off until Monday, and Cowboys and Aliens movie tonight makes me a MUCH happier person!

Now come Monday, I'll be writing a big paper and I don't think I'll feel quite as happy!

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    CD13, if only typing it out would help. I am on day 3 of a cluster migraine. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG], and that is what it feels like. I hate these things they are personality changers-- and not in a positive direction. [​IMG]

6. angry gary

angry gary Out Of The Brooder

May 30, 2011
    Front Royal, Va
    what gets my cookies lately is when i am on my way to work from the country i have a choice of two little country stores to stop and grab a couple hot breakfast sandwiches and a couple liter bottles of water for the drive,(an hour one way) and at work. it never fails that the person behind the counter will ALWAYS put my HOT sandwiches in the same bag as the COLD water. i finally asked the girl this morning with a straight ,no nonsense face, "do you see anything wrong with this picture?", as i opened the bag to show them. the girl goes,"oh! i am sorry". she takes the reciept off the counter and throws it into the bag!!!
    it is times like these that i have zero faith in our younger generation and the future of society on the whole.

7. txreddirtgirl

txreddirtgirl Out Of The Brooder

Apr 28, 2011
    Decatur, Tx
    my 4yr old son found some scissors and cut my 3yr old daughter's hair (my ONLY daughter) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. silkielover92

silkielover92 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2011
    Eatonville Washington
    I'm new to this form, how do u post things like actual threads I have problems with my chickens and would like the advice of other chicken owners... please someone help me. [​IMG]

9. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Go to the section you need to post in, at the top right is a button "post new topic".

10. bt03

bt03 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2011
    Over the rainbow...
    4:35 AM- being up for the last 2 hours because I'm stuck in this hotel room with someone that hasn't quit snoring since they went to bed o_O im going to be a grumpy pants tomorrow [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by