Another Call: BREEDERS IN NORTH CAROLINA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Gresh, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Gresh

Gresh Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2011
    North Carolina
    I posted something similar to this awhile ago and didn't get much in response. I've googled breeders in NC and got nothing but off-topic crap as the search result. This is my only hope! I need anyone in NC who breeds the following breeds to please tell me here so that I can save myself the trouble of buying from a hatchery or out-of-state breeder. Also, if you know someone who is in NC and breeds these breeds, please let me know.

Here are the breeds:
    1. Russian Orloff
    2. Speckled Sussex
    3. Chantecler
    4. Old English Game
    5. Sumatra
    6. Cornish
    7. Ameracauna
    8. Easter Egger (not really a breed)

I do not care what color varieties you offer, and, except for Cornish, I will accept Bantam or Large Fowl (I do not want Bantam Cornish). MUST live in North Carolina. Also, I do NOT want hatchery-stock birds if they do not meet the weights the SOP calls for, or if they look entirely different than what they should as a breed in anatomy. I will accept birds that are hatchery stock ONLY if they meet the right weights and anatomy. (For example, if you sell Russian Orloffs that have the correct anatomy {walnut comb, oriental gamefowl posture, beard, muffs} and the correct weight {8.5 lbs. for males and 7 lbs. for females}, but not the right color--say, too much white in the Speckled variety--I will take them anyway.) Please inform me of what you sell (hatching eggs vs. chicks) and how much ten hatching eggs or chicks would cost.

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  2. ilovemydog

ilovemydog Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    OZBERT FARMS, in wendell, NC

3. SuttonHeritageFarm

SuttonHeritageFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    Jackson Springs, NC
    I have OEGs, EEs and Ameruacanas.

We currently offer hatching eggs and chicks possibly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by