Another craigslist ad that makes you go "huh?"

tnchickenut

It's all about the Dels!
9 Years
10 Years
Jan 24, 2010
Englewood, TN
Just browsing craigslist, as I do, for that possible diamond in the ruff chicken find. Just found ruff.

"leg horn rooster pullets... registered with papers"

seperate ad:

"red sebrights"

If they allowed emails, I'd ask for pictures, but I'm not wasting my break at work to call them. Where do these people get their information!?!?!?

Hmmm...what would a rooster-pullet look like?
smile.png

Perhaps it would wake itself up in the morning by crowing and then lay a pre-fertilized egg.

Last edited:
Yay Chicks! :

smile.png

Perhaps it would wake itself up in the morning by crowing and then lay a pre-fertilized egg.

They must be the ones that lay the basilisk eggs.​

Oh please send it to me or respond asking for pictures...I am dying to see WTH!!!!
th.gif

Yay Chicks! :

smile.png

I had a Hen-Rooster named Broomhilda! Honest!!

She layed beautiful xlarge eggs. I brought in more chicks the next year. 13 our of 20 ended up bring roos!! I kept one until her tried to kill my cat. With him gone BroomBroom took over his job. Her comb grew bigger, she crowed, and she attempted to mate the other hens.

I passed her and the rest of my standards and heavies to another person as I've gone to bantams. The folks who have her says she keeps all the other roos away from HER hens!!

ETA-- Broomhilda is the black sexie next to the OEG Roo She kicked his butt for getting to close to HER red sexies

kenny2.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I had a Hen-Rooster named Broomhilda! Honest!!

She layed beautiful xlarge eggs. I brought in more chicks the next year. 13 our of 20 ended up bring roos!! I kept one until her tried to kill my cat. With him gone BroomBroom took over his job. Her comb grew bigger, she crowed, and she attempted to mate the other hens.

I passed her and the rest of my standards and heavies to another person as I've gone to bantams. The folks who have her says she keeps all the other roos away from HER hens!!

ETA-- Broomhilda is the black sexie next to the OEG Roo She kicked his butt for getting to close to HER red sexies

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x104/1COYOTEMAGIC/CHICKENS/kenny2.jpg

I read that hens only use one overy...when that goes they change to rooster colors but still are hens. Hmmm... Now, just to remember where I read that. I read everything poultry... especially chicken...

Back
Top Bottom