another ENABLER story.... hehe

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by BellLisamo, Feb 24, 2009.

1. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    I had bought 4 bantam cochins babies from a lady in town, and she sold me all 4 for $8. Which is so great because they are 16 weeks old, so theyll lay soon! Well I kept in touch with her about them and sent pics and things and this is her response...

"I'm so glad you're having so much fun with them. They are quite the little characters. I may have another hen or two to give you down the road if your interested. They'd be free"

ENABLER....hot dawg. I'll take em!!!

I'd take anyones unwanted/needed chickens.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
  2. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    LOL she got ya LOL in the best way

3. azelgin

azelgin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    S.E. AZ
    Yea, the wife told me this morning we should build another coop. Here I had just convinced myself that 60 chickens was probably enough.[​IMG]

4. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:Hahaa!! Hope she doesnt regret giving me your babies. [​IMG] They are so cute and ive picked an absolute favorite.

I've made my husband build 2 new coops in the last week....
    eekkk

5. Fredster

Fredster Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Alabama
    Enablers are the worst people...or are they the BEST, because they help you get more chickens? [​IMG]

Wait until you get a rooster and have the ability to grow your flock without anyone else getting involved. Just one year ago, I had 12 pullets and a rooster. Now it's about 45 layers, 6-8 roos, 20 youngsters, 7 chicks, and 42 eggs in the incubator.

It's a sickness (but a good one).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by