Another Falls Victim to TSC!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Chickaroo!, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Chickaroo!

Chickaroo! Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2007
    Went to TSC this morning and ended up buying six chicks!!! My DH is gonna kill me!! I have no idea what kind I got. Hopefully I'll get some good pics and post them later.

2. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    LOL i know what you mean only i have to answer to myself so i have it a bit easier lol. I went there today and got 2 more so now i have a total of 5 with 6 more coming next week and then 4 other due next week or the week after. and i was only gonna have 6 total oh well:jumpy:yiipchick:weee:bun

3. Must Be Losing It

Must Be Losing It Lost It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    That is so funny.

There is no TSC near where I live but I'm driving to CT on Monday and I know where there is one there. The temptation is awful. [​IMG]

4. Chickaroo!

Chickaroo! Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2007
    Honestly, I only bought six because the was the least amount you could buy. It'd been nicer if I could have only gotten two, but oh well.

5. wynedot55

wynedot55 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    we all know how dangeerious TSC can be this time of year.but we all go there thinking we wont get chick fever.

6. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    I just bought my first chicks from TSC today. I am soooooo paranoid though. If they are slepping or just not peeping I think they are dying. But yes TSC chick days are addicting. My box was filled up with 6 RIR and gold sex-links(wich they said were RIR) I saw a little ameraucana and I had to buy it. Its just to bad my dad said not to ducklings or else I would have added another 20$$ to the bill.

7. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    Our TSC is giving a free waterer if you buy 6 chicks - well we do all need chicken waters - shesh!

8. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I was in TSC this morning. They were just opening a box as I stood there. They had no idea what they had. I said, "Oh! Rhode Island Reds!!" They didn't understand how I knew that by looking at them. Silly people!

9. BradyMSU

BradyMSU Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2008
    Marshall, Michigan
    I also have a TSC addiction. I've called all 14 stores within a 100 miles of me. It's surprising how they all have different breeds although most have Cornish Rocks and Rhode Island Reds. I've got 18 chicks now and am about at the limit for my run/coop. I'll keep five hens and maybe one rooster and the rest will go for processing in June.

10. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Congrats on your new babies!!! I wish our TSC still carried the chicks. They only sold them for the two weeks before Easter. [​IMG] Enjoy your little fuzzy butts!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by