So I started sprouting fodder in the hallway on an old table. Started out great. I've dropped or tray and the dogs ate it lol. I'm having an issue with mold. Just little flecks of white mold. Im using well water which may be the issue. Has anyone heard of theives oil? It's safe for consumption and kills mold and prevents it. Was thinking if I move my fodder trays to outaside and watered them with water with some of this oil in it if #1 it'd be safe for the chickies And #2 has anyone had success with this or other stuff to keep mold at bay?