Another FREE bbs and red orp project egg & other egg giveaway! Winner!

I nominate my twin Monarc23
hugs.gif

she is truly helpful to all and is a angel 24-7
thumbsup.gif

I nominate Chevygirlbeth, because I just read she hasn't had the best hatch on her first try, and she did something real nice for me of which I need to repay her for.

I nominate Pumpkinpup. She just had the most horrible loss of her splash Cochin hen then some Silver Marans just disappeared! Plus, she hasn't been feeling well lately and I'm sure this would perk her right up. She is just such a kindhearted soul!

personally I would like to nominate all of you!!!!!!!

However on this occasion I would like to nominate Maplesky7, I think it will do her heart and soul much good to have some chicks around, and will help speed up the healing process ........

My Vote therefore Maplesky7 ...............

Yes I do thank blueoval1,Monarc23 for your vote.And I was so excited to meet Matt on Wednesday.I just had the best time.And to know what a nice Christian young man he is,it makes me feel so much better.He is very special in my heart.And Monarc23,I would like to thank you too.You are so sweet and enjoy talking too you.And knowing that people realy feel like we do sometimes.I would like to thank all the prayers that has been sent up for me and my husband.,,,Thanks And God Bless All.
hugs.gif

LilBoPeep has chosen hollymh as the recipient of the box of eggs.

Thank you all so much for nominating such well serving people to our feathered friends.

For the record, I had to disqualify Miss_Jayne as I just sent HerRoyalSilliness a box of eggs. I
love.gif
you, Miss_Jayne!

Thank again for all who participated.

Hollymh, please pm me to arrange for your egg shipment.

Back
Top Bottom