another Guess the Gender game- frizzled style

LilBizzy

Chicken Storyteller
11 Years
May 20, 2008
Maryland
I have some frizzled D'Uccles, and I am trying to convince myself they are all girls ( except for the one which is quite obviously a guy)
They are starting to get bigger combs, and it's making me wonder, although they ARE 9 weeks old, so maybe it is time for the combs to start being noticable? I tried looking at feathers, and they all seem to be rounded. A few of them, the saddle feathers are not as wide, but they are still very rounded. I tried getting good pictures, but that just didnt happen..
ETA.. I have looed closely, and do not notice any wattles, except maybe on little buddy
I call this one Lincoln(until I come up with a good name), because the beard and the top feathers looked like Abe lincolns profile
620lincolnface.jpg

This is the Mille Fleur:
620milleface.jpg

I call this one penguin, because she looked like a penguin before the new feathers came in:
620peng.jpg

This is my little buddy, the first one to hatch. She hatched Easter Sunday- eveone else waited until the next day to hatch.
63firstbuddy.jpg

This is nofrizz
63nofrizz.jpg

Last edited:
Side on to the comb makes it really hard to even guess. The Mille Fleur looks girly at this point. Not enough comb in the picture on the others for a good guess.

Back
Top Bottom