Another kindness from a BYC'er

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Dec 12, 2010.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I have no words to express how much this gesture means to us. After our massacre, we have spent hundred rebuilding, re-fencing, buying new birds, etc. Then this kind soul here on BYC sent me a gift through paypal.

I won't say who she is unless she does it herself. I just want her to know, publically, that I am overwhelmed by the gift. I can;t keep the tears out of my eyes!!!!

2. debilorrah

I really want her to see this.

3. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    that is fantastic.....I find that a lot of BYC members have huge huge hearts!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  4. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Very much including Miss Deb herself... glad to see a touch of it has made its way back to you! [​IMG]

5. Louieandthecrew

Louieandthecrew I am actually a female!

Quote:Yes! I love all of the amazing BYCers that I've met. You guys are awesome!

6. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    You deserve it!! Thanks for sharing too! It's good to be reminded that there are still people out there doing good things for deserving people..

7. debilorrah

Not sure I deserve it. But the birds need it.

8. onecent

onecent Chillin' With My Peeps

Im so glad that i found & am part of BYC's everyone here is just so Awesome! [​IMG]

9. debilorrah

Quote:I agree with you - I have come across some amazingly kind people over the last few years. I never would have thought a place like this would bring me so many blessings.

10. Cleebee

Cleebee Out Of The Brooder

Jan 30, 2009
    Aurora, CO
    [​IMG] I know the feeling! What a great group of peeps. An anonymous person sent me a hundred dollar bill when I was really hurting $-wise (from another group, but same idea!). It was such a renewal of hope in humanity!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by