Another kit. But what color is this?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by debilorrah, Jun 27, 2011.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

It seems to change every day. Is this agouti??

[​IMG]

2. NellaBean

NellaBean Graceland Farms

Mar 4, 2009
    Broodyland, TN
    My Coop
    looks like it to me.

3. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Debi, its soooo cute. [​IMG]

4. BCBunnies

BCBunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Looks like a chestnut agouti to me it's also adorable Deb.

5. debilorrah

Quote:Oh my dear. They are ALL that cute right now. I want their eyes to open before I post all the pics. I was just confused by this ones coloring.

6. BCBunnies

May 6, 2011
    I think I'll go on a pic bonanza tomorrow then so you can see all these babies. I can't believe they are almost ready to go. They will be ready the 5th of July but I'm letting them go a day early for the 4th as long as people aren't having big celebrations to disturb them. That baby definitely looks chestnut agouti to me and they are at that in between stage where they look like a normal furred baby right before they start getting all fuzzy and turn into little fluffballs with ears.

Oh almost forgot Deb do you have the tattoo equipment to mark them yourself and have you practiced yet if you do?

7. debilorrah

Quote:OH NO!!! They are not ready til the middle of August. We have the tattoo equipment, I need to find out how to get the pedigrees is all that is left.

8. BCBunnies

May 6, 2011
    Oh I meant my little mix bunnies I know the angoras you have won't be ready til then. LOL And pedigrees you can buy either software that you put into the computer to make nice printed ones or you can hand write them from a book that the ARBA sells.

Sorry if I confused you there for a minute.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  9. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    Quote:OH NO!!! They are not ready til the middle of August. We have the tattoo equipment, I need to find out how to get the pedigrees is all that is left.

You can order the pedigree books from KW Cages and they are at most shows in CA. What kind of tattooer do you have?

10. debilorrah

You can order the pedigree books from KW Cages and they are at most shows in CA. What kind of tattooer do you have?

Clamp style.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by