Another Newbie

makin-do

Hatching
Nov 25, 2015
Hi everyone, after going on the Phx "Tour de Coups" a couple years ago and following BYC for over a year now and building my coup, I finally got some girls. A friend had 14 chickens and said I could have as many as I wanted. I picked 1 Ply Rock (Onyx), and 2 Americanas ( I think) (Edna and Mildred). I've had them for 2 weeks now and have received 4 light blue scrumptious morsels so far. Where I live, we aren't supposed to have chickens, so I had to return one of them and get a quiter one. Lucky for me, my bud has a great exchange policy lol. All is well now, as they seem to like it here....so far. I will post pics as well as some questions soon. I need to figure out how to add pics. This is a great site. Thx to all who make it what it is.

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Dec 12, 2013
Florida
welcome-byc.gif

Glad you are enjoying your flock!

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
Please have a plan B. There is always some neighbor, who loves to complain and will tell the authorities , as soon as they notice you have chickens. Welcome to BYC

sunflour

Flock Master
8 Years
Jan 10, 2013
Macon,GA
Please have a plan B. There is always some neighbor, who loves to complain and will tell the authorities , as soon as they notice you have chickens. Welcome to BYC
X2 I have only the "quieter" breeds and those gals can often get quite noisy.

Wish you luck with your new adventure.
welcome-byc.gif

Top Bottom