Aneesa's Muse

Songster
11 Years
Jun 8, 2008
SF Bay Area
IM001786.jpg

IM001787.jpg

IM001788.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is another Lucille and L'il Abner baby, but there is the tiniest chance that it's from Sunny and whoever she was gravid by before I rescued her.. just a slim chance....

The other egg should hatch any time between tonight and 2 - 7 days ..but they usually hatch within a day or so, if not both at once!

It's a Crested Gecko... or R. ciliatus

Last edited:
They can get up to 10" or so, STL ...that's total length with tail included. The more I look at this baby, the more I am sure it's Lucille and L'il Abner's kidlet ...the "tiger" morph is pretty evident now (and both parents are/were 'tigers')

I think this little one will be called Jeffy ...for a good friend of mine, in the hobby ..and the clutchmate is probably going to be named after his wife ..if she doesn't mind.
smile.png

Still waiting for the other eggo, though...

Thanks!

Thanks!
smile.png

Here's the other baby ..hatched 25Aug08

25Aug08baby3.jpg

25Aug08baby4.jpg

25Aug08baby6.jpg

This one isn't as patient with being handled...
gig.gif

Their names are Feijoa (fay yo uh) and Tamarind ...in that order
wink.png

Thanks for lookin'!

That last picture is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I LOVE THAT PIC!! What a cute baby!! He just looks like he is saying Hi! Even though, if I am right, he was yelling at you.....lol

Oh my goodnessssss! I love Cresties! I've been trying to talk my sister into getting one. We are going to a herp show in a couple weeks, hopefully she'll find one that she HAS to bring home.
wink.png

Do you have any pics of your adults?

lau.gif
...little Tamarind was definitely yelling at me!!
tongue.png

theOEGBman.. I have older pics of the adults, but I only have these babies' Momma right now (I lost 4 of my very special ones ...including the father.. to the ant problem here). Lucille is my only adult ..then 2 juveniles ..and four babies ....with four more eggs in the incubator.

Feijoa26Aug2.jpg

Feijoa sleeping..

Feijoa26Aug4.jpg

Feijoa again ...lots of little freckles and stripes

Tamarindjump26Aug.jpg

I should've left this one to sleep.. Tamarind is a little spitfire!

Tamarind26Augshutitquick.jpg

Defiance on a child's face ..it's the same everywhere!

TamarindTokay26Aug.jpg

Temper tantrums, too...

The older babies.. Frebert and Sakinah

SaknFre26Augupdate2.jpg

Sakinah is the one with the big spot on the booty

SaknFre26Augupdate.jpg

On the move...

They are just shy of 4 weeks now..

I'll dig up a pic of Daddy Abner and Momma Lucille and post back. If you'd like to see past geckos (I've since traded, sold or were victims of the ants), let me know...

Back
Top Bottom