1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Another other newbies - addicted to this page???

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by heybarb, Mar 15, 2012.

1. heybarb

heybarb Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    North Carolina
    We've had our first baby chicks for about 12 days and I can truly say that I check this website about a dozen or more times per day!!! It is my new addiction!!! [​IMG] I get up in the morning, get the kids off to school, check on the chicks, then check in here...again...and....again...and...again.......Anyone else find themselves doing the same thing?

2. DDNONIN2016

DDNONIN2016 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2012
    SW Ohio
    Yes ma'am !! I work 12 hour shifts in an office and have internet access all day. I am on here ALL 12 hours reading and reading and reading. I LOVE BYC .... Can't imagine what I did without it. So glad there are others just like me here. We are not alone. LOL

3. KimberlyKTX

KimberlyKTX New Egg

Mar 14, 2012
    Deep in the heart of Texas
    *Raises hand* [​IMG]ME TOO!!!

I don't even have any chicks yet, I'm planning on ordering today or tomorrow but since I found this forum I am ADDICTED!!! The one upside is that I think I am ready for just about anything and if something comes up that I haven't read about I'm convinced someone here could send words of advice and/or encouragement.

Glad to meet another Newbie who is addicted as I am!!!

4. Darryl508

Darryl508 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 8, 2012
    pomona mo
    i would have to say i am too.... hello to everyone

5. crazychickenwom

crazychickenwom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2012
    Central Ohio
    [​IMG] Yep me too... just brought home 6 babies yesterday, but been hanging out all over this site for weeks... I am learning so much, and my fiance that has raised chickens as a kid thinks I am nuts... I think I will need to break soon though, after all the coop isn't finished yet and I will need it soon! LOL

6. gapeach717

gapeach717 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    North, ga
    we are living parallel lives!!! LOL!!!! I am completely addicted to my chickies!!!

7. heybarb

heybarb Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    North Carolina
    This is too funny, because our coop isn't finished yet either!! It has 3 sides, no nest boxes, no doors, and no roof. We are hoping to finish it this weekend!

8. crazychickenwom

crazychickenwom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2012
    Central Ohio
    [​IMG]

Like this heybarb?? LOL

9. DDNONIN2016

DDNONIN2016 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2012
    SW Ohio
    [​IMG] me too.

10. DDNONIN2016