My latest chicken experience has turned out to be a nightmare! I got 2 chocolate orps & 2 olandsk dwarfs for Christmas. These 4 birds came from a NPIP/AI clean breeder with a good reputation. less than 24 hours after I got them 1 of the chocolate's died of cocci (I am pretty sure as I saw blood and he was fluffed up, I couldn't get the corid in him in time) These birds have not touched my property but are being held in a building up the road to ensure the safety of our flock. The remaining 3 are on day 4 of their corid treatment since they came together. now the other chocolate orp has bubbles in her eye. These guys are all around 8 weeks old. Here are some pics but my phone didn't get very clear pictures. I assume this may be a respiratory issue but should I continue to treat with corid then tylan or something? I am lost as to how to proceed here. A side note: they all had lice/mites and have been dusted for this as well.